The wave of music slowed, a relentless pound turning to a gentle flutter of sounds.
His cheeks flushed with the heat of excitement as he pulled the audience away, washing them downstream and leading them astray.
He played his fiddle well and they followed where he went.
Prompt from Only 100 Words
You’ll find full guidelines on the TLT page – here’s the tl;dr:
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
- Have fun.